"So it was with me. I had actually seen a light, and in the midst of that light I saw two Personages, and they did in reality speak to me; and though I was hated and persecuted for saying that I had seen a vision, yet it was true...For I had seen a vision; I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not deny it, neither dared I do it; at least I knew that by so doing I would offend God, and come under condemnation." Joseph Smith

Sunday, March 13, 2011

MTC Address

Thanks for all of your love and support as I soon depart for the MTC.  My address there is as follows:

Sister Sarah Bryanne Jacobson
MTC Mailbox # 106
ITA-MIL 0518
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I'd love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting your address. I am so happy and will have to buy a German postcard to send you the next time I'm downtown. I look forward to hearing about your adventures on the mission to Italy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your address to the MTC. Looking forward to writing to you and reading all about your adventures to this beautiful part of the world. Please post lots of pictures. I can't wait to learn Italian so we can talk and write to each other. I am going to miss my (Sarah) so much! Love ya hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanti auguri. Fa molto piu piacere parlare l'italiano che il tedesco. Si mangia anche meglio. Ci vediamo allora in due anni!

    Prof. Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sister Jacobson - Thanks for posting your address! God will be with you - and I am looking forward to seeing your posts! Love you always my friend
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete